Basic Book Keeping is recording the financial transactions of an individual or organisation.
These records can be time consuming to maintain and problematic if not seen to on a regular basis.
Basic Book Keeping includes:
- Date Entry & Record Keeping – Maintaining financial records and associated documentation.
- Monthly Journals – Tracking items like interest on Hire Purchases, movements in WIP (Working In Progress) or Stock and other accounting items.
- Bank Reconciliation - Comparing internal records with bank statements to identify and rectify any discrepancies.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable – Ensuring bills are paid on-time and tracking customer/client money owed.
- End of financial year processes – Liaising with your companies accountant to assist them with the year end accounting adjustments.