With frequently changing legislation, withholding calculations and strict penalties on late compliance; payroll management is a complicated area of financial services.
DCP Book Keeping prides itself on efficient and accurate payroll processing. Our payroll management service will ensure your businesses wages are correct and your staff are happy.
Payroll services include:
- Payroll – Ensuring staff are paid the correct rates according to the correct hours worked.
- Entitlements – Calculation of leaves; holiday, personal, carer, long service etc. and rostered days off.
- Salary Sacrifice Arrangements - Advice on tax effective salary packaging options.
- PAYG Withholdings – Calculating amounts withheld from payments made to employees as part of the Australian Taxation system.
- Superannuation – Calculating superannuation payable as part of an employees compulsory benefits, salary package and or voluntary arrangements.
- Payroll Tax - If a businesses total payroll for the year exceeds a certain amount it will be required to register with its states revenue office and remit payroll tax on a monthly or yearly basis.
- Payroll Compliance – Payroll requires compliance documentation at every step. Employees must make Tax File Number (TFN) declarations at the start of their employment and receive regular payslips. Super Funds, the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and the state revenue offices (if applicable) require documentation with each payment and yearly reconciliation.